Currently Seeking a Youth Director
Please Contact us for details.
If you are interested in serving with our youth ministry, we are always looking for folks·to provide a Sunday meal assist with Sunday activities, go along on mission trips, etc .
Krum 1st s Youth Ministries reach out to youth and their families to assist them in striving to build a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through personal commitment, fellowship, fun and the word of God.
The Youth Ministry concentrates on fulfilling these needs by:
- developing and deepening faith through Bible Study, community service, fellowship, music, drama and dance;
- making disciples of other teens who do not know or have a close relationship with God;
- setting examples in leadership, service and actions for people of all ages to follow;
- encouraging others to realize a stronger love for each other and God, without losing touch with oneself; and
- bringing new friends and family into the group so they can experience both the love of Christ and fun activities.
The youth concentrate individually on building their relationships with God and constantly strengthening and supporting each other in preparation for the faith journey.
All youth in grades 6 through 12 are welcome to join the group.
There is no cost to join Krum youth ministries or to attend meetings; other costs may be required, depending on the activity.
If you have any questions about the meetings or activities, feel free to call or email Youth@TheKrumChurch.com .
We start with worship and end with free time where the youth are welcome to play games and visit with each other. The first Sunday of the month is a game night. We play board games tag hide and seek and enjoy fellowship with each other. The following two weeks are a standard Bible study where we sing, learn from scripture, and pray over the youth’s lives.
Since we have returned from the mission trip this summer we have had several new youth join our group. We are very excited to be growing and would love to have others join us. We would especially like to see adults who feel called to minister to the youth become a part of these times.