Contact the Youth Director Mary Crouse
Please If you are interested in serving with our youth ministry, we are always looking for folks·to provide a Sunday meal assist with Sunday activities, go along on mission trips, etc .
Krum 1st s Youth Ministries reach out to youth and their families to assist them in striving to build a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through personal commitment, fellowship, fun and the word of God.
The Youth Ministry concentrates on fulfilling these needs by:
- developing and deepening faith through Bible Study, community service, fellowship, music, drama and dance;
- making disciples of other teens who do not know or have a close relationship with God;
- setting examples in leadership, service and actions for people of all ages to follow;
- encouraging others to realize a stronger love for each other and God, without losing touch with oneself; and
- bringing new friends and family into the group so they can experience both the love of Christ and fun activities.
All youth in grades 6 through 12 are welcome to join the group.
If you have any questions about the meetings or activities, feel free to call or email Youth@TheKrumChurch.com.